Winter 2020 Indoor Soccer League
There will be a 10 minute warm-up activity and two 25 minute halves.
Ages: Boys & Girls 4 - 13
U6 5:30pm Tuesday $100
U8 6:30pm Tuesday $100
U10 5:30pm Thursday $120
Middle 6:30pm Thursday $120
*Save $20 on early registration before October 14th!
League Game Schedule: First Game Nov 17!
Tuesdays: Nov 17, Dec 1, Dec 8, Dec 15, Jan 5, Jan 12, Jan 19, Jan 26, Feb 2, Feb 9
Thursdays: Nov 19, Dec 3, Dec 10, Dec 17, Jan 7, Jan 14, Jan 21, Jan 28, Feb 4, Feb 11
Contact: NBTsoccer@gmail.com or 774-262-6764
Are you a highschool players?! Check out our Friday night Open Play: Friday Pick-Up
- Players must bring water to trainings and store their belongings 10 feet apart from other player’s belongings. Designated equipment areas will be marked off with paint, providing players obvious spaces to place their gear 10 feet away from other gear prior to the session.
- Any activities that require a line, such as a check-in or medical service queue will have designated markings 10 feet apart to allow individuals to maintain social distancing guidelines while waiting in line.
- All fields with defined access points will be marked with designated entrances and exits to ensure one-way traffic where possible.
- Staff are the only individuals permitted to move goals, cones, and other coaching equipment. Players may not move any equipment.
- Players should remain in their vehicle until the field has cleared from the previous game.
- Prior to the start of each session, coaches must complete the symptom screening which includes temperature check and sanitation. Hand sanitize will be provided at the facilty.
- All sessions will be designed for small group– 8 players per group with 1 coach monitoring the game.
- Should players be experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, they will not be permitted to play
GENERAL HEALTH GUIDELINES
- Take the following everyday steps to help avoid the spread of all respiratory viruses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue away, and then wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces such as remote controls and doorknobs. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick. Call your doctor if you develop fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.