Summer 2020 Recreational Soccer League
NBT Soccer Members save an additional 20% on registration!
Are you a highschool players?! Check out our Friday night Open Play: Friday Pick-Up
- Players must bring water to trainings and store their belongings 10 feet apart from other player’s belongings. Designated equipment areas will be marked off with paint, providing players obvious spaces to place their gear 10 feet away from other gear prior to the session.
- Any activities that require a line, such as a check-in or medical service queue will have designated markings 10 feet apart to allow individuals to maintain social distancing guidelines while waiting in line.
- All fields with defined access points will be marked with designated entrances and exits to ensure one-way traffic where possible.
- Staff are the only individuals permitted to move goals, cones, and other coaching equipment. Players may not move any equipment.
- Players should remain in their vehicle until the field has cleared from the previous game.
- Prior to the start of each session, coaches must complete the symptom screening which includes temperature check and sanitation. Hand sanitize will be provided at the facilty.
- All sessions will be designed for small group– 8 players per group with 1 coach monitoring the game.
- Should players be experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, they will not be permitted to play
GENERAL HEALTH GUIDELINES
- Take the following everyday steps to help avoid the spread of all respiratory viruses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue away, and then wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces such as remote controls and doorknobs. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick. Call your doctor if you develop fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
Rec Soccer League Dates:
Tuesday: June 30, July 7, July 14, July 21, July 28
Thursday: July 2, July 9, July 16, July 23, July 30
All games will be small sided with 4 players vs 4 players per game, 1 coach on the field, meaning a total of 9 people per field.
There will be a 10 minute warm-up activity and two 25 minute halves.
U6 4:00pm T/TH $80
U8 5:00pm T/TH $80
U10 6:00pm T/TH $100
Middle 7:00pm T/TH $100
Contact: NBTsoccer@gmail.com or 774-262-6764